Royal Institute of Technology and Science (RITS), education means right learning, right guidance and right support. To meet its goal, RITS possesses a vast and modern infrastructure, contemporary cutting-edge technology, capable and skilled faculty and a professional approach – providing holistic education, truly preparing you for the future. In short, ensuring success for you in every way! RITS is affiliated to JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Government of Andhra Pradesh. RITS is situated at Chevalla, Ranga Reddy District and 36 kms from Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad. Well-spread across 26 acres of land, the campus has a calm, peaceful, secure and serene environment for a vibrant, stimulating and conducive atmosphere for a balanced development of body and mind. A perfect student oriented environment conducive to learning. RITS students through active interface with practicing professionals (by way of guest lectures, seminars, symposia), internships in industry and practical projects carried out as a part of curricula, earn the rich benefits of quality learning and training to forge ahead as successful professionals. Take a step towards us….leave the rest to us.
- To Impart Technical Education through effective Teaching-learning process,
- To Nurture Creativity & Critical thinking in applying Engineering skills to face the fast growing globalization,
- To Develop Holistic Personality of the learners
- To Import quality education to meet national and global challenges
- To blend theoretical knowledge with practical skills
- To encourage the faculty to pursue academic excellence through high quality research and publication
- To provide access to all sections of society to pursue higher education
- To promote the use of new technologies in teaching and research
- To inculcate right values among students while encouraging
- To promote leadership qualities among students
- To produce socially sensitive citizens
- To contribute nation building
- To hasten the process of creating a knowledge society
- To provide pre-eminent educational experiences which are stimulating, responsive to needs of the century, and prepare our students for leadership in their profession and society.
- To develop technical manpower by arranging short term courses, workshops, seminar on regular basis.
- To create world class facilities and ambience for advance level of teaching and practical training for attracting best students from the country and abroad greater emphasis on research and collaborative works with industries and other institutes.
- To improve efficiency and effectiveness of Institutional management of our Institute.
Honorable Chairman of NEO Royal Educational Society , Royal Educational Society
Our vision is based on hard work, open communication, a strong emphasis on team work and a high level of responsibility. This visionary culture allows and emphasises our wards not only to adopt the present day challenges but also individual responsibilities to the society and our nation at large.
Learning should be based on doing things and not merely knowing things. Until and unless learning solutions relate to real life and motivate the learner to acquire and apply the knowledge, the whole process will remain superficial. Any engineering institution worth its name looks to optimize the productivity of global leaders. Our institution has set specific objectives and planned activities for achieving excellence in all spheres of technical education.
The service of the institution in creating personally mature, professionally equipped and service-oriented graduates is really worth mentioning. We strongly believe in academic excellence and do not compromise on teaching standards or discipline. These three things are the springboards on which we operate.
Mohammed Arif Rizwan
(Vice Chairman Director)
Mohammed ArifRizwan is Director of Royal Institute of Technology and Science, JNTU Accredited A+ Higher Education Institution, and sits at the board of various colleges, management bodies and Government bodies. Since his annotation as Director, the Institution has achieved many laurels, frequented by many dignitaries across, and became a case study for effective policy designing in higher education. At Royal Institute of Technology and Science he is involved in the development of the institution and producing young technocrats and mangers for the society.
At Royal Institute he fostered the culture of inclusive learning and brought sports, co-curricular activities, extracurricular activities and innovation in regular academics and initiated various programs for the betterment of students which includes a dedicated placement cell, international conference and a dedicated research and development cell.
Under his leadership, RITS has evolved into a dedicated centre for higher learning and initiated various higher education programmes including M.Tech, MBA and B.Ed. Throughout his career Arif is involved in higher education management, education policy designing, government consulting and education for poor, minorities and weaker section of the societies.
Arif holds PhD from Golden State University, USA and a Bachelor in Technology and Masters in Business Administration from JNT University and Karnataka State University.
Dr. KHAJA MUJEEBUDDIN QUADRY
ME (EMBEDDED SYSTEMS & VLSI), June 2007, Osmania University, Hyd., India
BE ECE, College Of Engineering O.U., Campus Hyd. 1997,
DECE (Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engg), 1993 Govt. Polytechnic, MBNR
Professional memberships MIEEE, FIETE, 8 years of Industrial & 11 years of Teaching Experience (Total 19 years of Experience), 10 Research publications, handled various academic & administrative responsibilities.