This course is an introductory subject in the field of electric power systems and electrical to mechanical energy conversion. Electric power has become increasingly important as a way of transmitting and transforming energy in industrial, military and transportation uses. Electric power systems are also at the heart of alternative energy systems, including wind and solarelectric, geothermal and small scale hydroelectric generation.
EPS staff offers a wide range of experience and education in the area of power system operation, engineering, and administration. Unlike many in our field of expertise, EPS provides a full range of services, from planning studies, design, construction, and start-up/commissioning to periodic testing and maintenance. Our experience ensures you receive recommendations that offer practical and workable solutions to your power systems projects and operations and helps us anticipate the operational effects of all design decisions.
B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Electrical & Electronics Engg. (or) Equivalent / Electrical Engg.
- Multi-national and National IT Companies Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM, Sapient Cognigent, Tech Mahindra, L&T Infotech, HCL Technology etc.
- Multi-national and National Core Companies
- Central Government, PSUs -BHEL, NTPC, NHPC, NEPC, NPCI etc.
- State Government Departments / Electricity Boards/ Corporations
- Self Employment
- Higher Studies (M.Tech., MBA etc.)
- Service Sector like Banks, Insurance and Financial Services etc.
- Engineering Colleges / Universities / Polytechnics