- To Assist students develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions
- To Assist students develop and implement successful job search strategies.
- To Work with faculty members, department Heads and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work/ Summer Training/internship programs.
- To Assist students for industrial training at the end of fourth and sixth semester.
- To Assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- To Serve the community by providing access to our campus wide activities & career resources.
- To Empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- To Provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To Act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
- Up gradation of the students communication skills and personality development by inviting experts from outside for seminars/classes.
- To Assist our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.