Candidates desirous of seeking admission in RITS have to qualify in the EAMCET (Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) examination conducted by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. To be eligible for appearing in the EAMCET examination, the student should have passed the 10 + 2 with Maths, Physics and Chemistry as their main stream.
The candidates should attend the counselling for admission into the Engineering colleges conducted by the Convener. Based on the rank obtained in EAMCET, candidates can opt for RITS as per the availability of the college and branch at the time of counselling. RITS offers B.Tech four year degree course for specialization in the branches .
The department possess a well-structured infrastructure required for conducting regular theory classes and laboratories for practicals related to B.Tech undergraduate program and also offer quality software packages
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil engineering
Eligibility For Admission
EAMCET qualified 70% seats and 10+2 with 50% aggregate in optional or overall 30% seats.
Admission Procedure ( B. Tech. Courses )
- Admissions are made as per rules / guidelines laid by the A. P. Government, APSCHE (A. P. State Council of Higher Education ) and JNTU.
- RITS being a MUSLIM Minority College, reservation rules pertaining minority Colleges are applicable.
- 70 percent seats are filled by the CONVENER EAMCET as per AP Government rules.
30 percent seats are filled by management from minorities students as per EAMCET merit list.
- 30 percent of seats are filled by the Management. Seats are open for all eligible candidates including candidates belonging to other States and Union Territories of India and NRIs, who are Qualified in EAMCET and non qualified in EAMCET but having 50% in aggregate or in group in 12th standard having the Subjects of Maths, Physics, Chemistry are eligible for the Admission.
- For further details please contact EAMCET website : http://eamcet.dte.gov.in
In order to ensure convenience of facilities at Chevella town, College has its own hostel in campus. Hostel facility with modern amenities at reasonable cost is provided to interested students.
Fee Structure ( B Tech)
Fee structure for CONVENOR seats is Rs. 35,000/- per year .Fee for management seats of 30% Quota of Seats is Rs.91,400/- per year. However fee concessions are given to meritorious students in all branches.